Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blue Mountain




Today we went up past Jensen and rode fourwheelers. We went all the way on top of Blue Mountain! Dad,me, Adam, Kristy, and Tori all went. This will probably be our last summer ride since the warm seems to be going away quickly. It was such a nice day, it was hard to stay inside! We rode about 50 miles. I had a really nice ride other than I got attacked! It was the scariest thing in my whole life! Dad and I stopped so everyone could catch up. I looked over at the tree next to us and saw my worst nightmare; a mouse!!! And then it got worse...it jumped on me! I screamed and then jumped off the wheeler as fast as I could. Dad said I almost knocked him off too! It was terrible...but I think I can still ride!

1 comment:

  1. That is horrifying!!!!! Not the ride, but the mouse. That is my worst nightmare. Anyway, I can't believe that you rode that far. Sounds super fun. I'm really behind on blogging and everything else. Hope you are all doing well. I really need to call and order some MaryKay. I'll try to remember and call you soon. Love you all!! PS your new granddaughter is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete